Back Bay Rugby Clubs ("BBRFC") 2018 season is under way!
- March 17th: Game re-scheduled to March 31st (see below)
- March 24th: BBRFC v. Old Aztecs @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:30 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- March 31st: BBRFC v. Oceanside Chiefs @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:30 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- April 7th: BBRFC v. LARC @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:30 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- April 14th: BBRFC v. NAU @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 2:30 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- April 21st: BBRFC v. Red Mountain @ Red Mountain
- April 28th: Quarter Finals
- May 5th: Semi Finals
- May 12th: SCRFU Finals, @ neutral field
- May 19th: USA Nationals Round of 8
Training is at St. John the Baptist Schools field, Address: 1021 Baker St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Start sharp at 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please show up earlier to assist with set up. Finish no later than 9:00 p.m.
Players of all age and skill level are welcome to join our club. In order to join you need to attend practice regularly and pay the required dues.
At practice, bring cleats or running shoes, shorts, socks, rugby jersey or t-shirt (not your favorite, it may get dirty) and your desire to win.
Register as a player on the USA Rugby website here (make sure to select Back Bay Rugby as your club). You cannot play a game until this step has taken place.
As an amateur rugby club we have dues that must be paid to support our club. This covers our registration with USA Rugby, referee dues, field rental and training field rental. With the dues each player gets:
- Insurance from USA Rugby
- Complete season of D2 rugby
- Inclusion and discounts in social events
- More to be added....
Dues are $325.
To make a payment, please select from the options below.